Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22, 2009: Ella's First Blog


This is my first time helping someone down on their luck.  A man had a nice cowboy hat and I said, "De rien," to him in French, which means, "you're welcome" in English.  

School has been very fun.  And I am really liking France a lot.  Well, it has been a long time but it has really been cloudy since we moved here.  But I am really liking the view here.  

I have been having a boyfriend and he is really nice.  The school has nice paintings to it and I like the way it is designed. Sometimes I cannot understand what they are saying because I don't really know what they are saying in French because I don't speak French.   And they are very nice people.  

How is it going on, world?

Your Friend - Ella (told by Ella, written exactly as told by mom)

P.S. Be sure to buy Skype and make sure to tell your parents if you want to Skype someone who has been away.   It doesn't have to be me, it can be your grandparents or your parents.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog Ella Bella - what is your boyfriend's name? We will Skype tomorrow - you are doing a super job and we are very proud of you. Love, Gaga and Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella! I loved reading your blog!! It is so much fun hearing about all the things you are doing! It's great you are making friends, and I'm sure it can be confusing, sometimes, when you don't know what your friends are saying! I bet that they are probably hoping you will teach them English!!! Soon, you will conquer the French language, and then you will have to teach it to me!! Your Auntie M misses you, and Uncle Remy and I will be over to visit as soon as we can.
    Big hugs and kisses to you!!!

    We are

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you lots at Little Red, Ella! Glad you're having so much fun. xoxomiss jessica

    ReplyDelete