Friday, November 13, 2009

I know we Caen....

Hi all - this is Andrew and tonight I don't have a long or fun blog to post...

Today, I want to tell everyone who reads this blog that our adventure is going to quickly take us from Caen France to San Diego CA - starting in late December.

Unfortunately we are all victims of this great recession and the operations in Europe are not doing well - because of this, my family and I will move to CA and will continue our adventure there.

To all my colleagues in France who will not fare as well as me, I wish you all the best in the future... Take care all...

It's a sad night for me tonight, and I'm looking forward to the California sunshine to warm my heart once again.

The best to all of you,

Andrew

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful experiences and memories you and the family will take with you to Cali. And you are right the warm sunshine will warm your heart, and Auntie M will be there to visit! Love you all! OXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the states! Sorry we won't be a 4 hour drive away; but flights to San Diego are pretty cheap!

    ReplyDelete